-
February 10th, 2005, 09:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Oh, I am so [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] . My DD's hadn't even started to play with them yet - I'm funny like that. I was putting Kaya's around her neck (like shown in one of the catalogs) & the fake deerskin strap broke - I must add that it is terribly thin. & then when I'm checking out the rest of the catalog to see what the other girls lunches are 'posed' as, I noticed that Molly's did not come with the celery or carrot sticks. [img]eek.gif[/img]
I've jerryrigged Kaya's basket, but I'm wondering if I should just order another set - so that DD will have it in the future, because I really don't think that a new one would be any sturdier. But at least she would have a complete set in tact for when she grows up.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks